We use a variety of methods to clean roofs, depending on the type of roof and the level of dirt and grime. Some common methods include:
Pressure washing: This is the most common method of roof cleaning. A pressure washer uses a high-pressure stream of water to remove dirt, grime, and algae from the roof.
Soft washing: This method uses a low-pressure stream of water and a detergent to clean the roof. It is less effective than pressure washing, but it is also less likely to damage the roof.
Chemical cleaning: This method uses a chemical solution to clean the roof. It is the most effective method, but it is also the most dangerous. It should only be used by professionals.
Roof cleaning services typically follow these steps:
1. Inspect the roof to assess the level of dirt and grime.
2. Choose the appropriate cleaning method.
3. Prepare the area around the roof by removing any debris or obstacles.
4. Clean the roof using the chosen method.
5. Rinse the roof with water to remove any remaining dirt or debris.
6. Inspect the roof again to ensure that it is clean.
6722 Avalon Dr SE Caledonia Mi 49316 Elite Washers L.L.C. Pressure Washing Service, Roof Washing, Exterior Cleaning, Division Avenue South, Grand Rapids, MI, USA